10 tips for being more truthful


  1. Make a commitment to tell the truth.
  2. Tell someone about your commitment.
  3. Think before you give a dishonest answer, explanation, sarcasm, or reason.
  4. Be careful of when and how you use exaggeration, sarcasm, or irony.
  5. Be careful not to twist the truth or leave out part of it.
  6. Don't indulge in little white lies.
  7. Watch out for silent lies.
  8. When you catch yourself lying, throw your mouth into reverse.
  9. Talk to yourself.
  10. Treat yourself when you tell the truth.

Each and everyone of these tips are extremely important. All of these tips are useful in my opinion. To be more truthful honestly just means to be more honest. All of these tips will benefit me in the way of helping me create something better of myself. these ten tips will help me make the best version of myself that i can be. At the moment i am applying the tip of catching myself when lying and making the choice to be honest. It is benefiting me by allowing me to have a carefree conscience. I will incorporate all of the other tips into my life planning by planning ahead on who to not trust and who not to believe. These tips will help me realize that it is not okay to gossip or tell lies because if i do good things will not come my way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place

PYRAMID OF SUCCESS

6 attitudes of high achievers.