Class Evaluation

1.) There are many things i liked about this class. things such as learning how to use the scratch program. I also really enjoyd that i was able to map out and write out my goals on a daily basis. Last but not least i really liked the memories created here, memories such as students needing to act out a scene about what they learned when they were the last one to get to their seat.

2.) There were a few things i did not like about this class but not many. The only things i did not like was that we did the exact same thing every single class so the routine got extremely boring. I also did not like the fact that there was a lot of contrpversy between the teacher and students over political opinions.

3.) There are many things that can be doen to improve this class. First of all the teacher should not try to teach students about politics especially about the current president when the teacher knows we live in a community with 90% hispanic individuals that are discriminated by him. I also think the daily routine should be changed to an actual lesson plan. Last but not least the teacher should not say what sexuality is right or wrong.

4.) I only read my life planning journals when i have time. Usually it is on a daily basis but there is days where i do forget to look through it.

5.) I do not think i am committed to being a CTR person 24/7 because i feel that manytimes choosing the right is not always right. Sometimes you have to break lose and have some fun and that can only happen by choosing the wrong sometimes.

6.) I learned a lot in this class. I learned alot about life qualities and skills and that is one thing i will pass on to others to help them improve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

7.) I will always rememeber the arguments that hapened in this class and Mr.Haymores speeches about why we should apply certain qualities and characteristics to our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place

PYRAMID OF SUCCESS

6 attitudes of high achievers.